2012年5月8日火曜日

久しぶり!Long time no blog...

Greetings all! Apologies for the blog silence but I have been partying it up and down with a friend from Japan to celebrate Golden Week! I might be experiencing some May fatigue and desperately trying to catch up with work at the same time. Needless to say it was a fantastic visit and went by all too quickly. 

久しぶり!ブログの投稿をちょっとサボってしまってごめん。Yさんが東京からゴールデンウィークに遊びに来てくれた!とても楽しかった!五月病になる可能性が高いけどがんばりまーーーす!遊びの写真や話は少しずつアップしますけど今日は面白くないことだけでごめん。。。

For now let me just say that I made ANOTHER trip back here...運転免許センターにまた戻った。
I had to renew my temporary driving licence again because my Permanent Residence card is still not here. I wonder if I will ever be fully legal.... カナダの「登録証明書」がまだ届いていないので仮免許書しかもらわない。三回ももらったのでこれで出最後かも。

The main advantage, other than being able to continue to drive, is the walk to the licensing centre is nice. It takes me past a public transport hub...面倒くさいけど免許センターまでの散歩は悪くない。
 Where they park the local buses...バスの駐車所が面白くて。。。
  And I got to see this beautiful mural... この壁画(へきが)も見れた。
And a nice sunset...夕焼けも。。。
仮免許書が切れるまでに登録証明書が届くといいけど。。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿