2014年4月27日日曜日

Food and drink in the UK イギリスの外食

A quick look at some food fun from the UK...warm beer and ginger ale in the local pub...イギリスでやっぱりパッブに行きました。私はビールを注文した。お母さんはジンジャー・ビール(アルコールなし)
 A selection of other fun...ビールの種類が楽しい!
コックテールも楽しくいただいた!イチゴとスイカが入っていた。A delightful cocktail enjoyed with my bro...
Pub food...burger...パッブで友達がバーガーを頼んだ。
 お母さんがチリを注文。Chili...
 誰かがフィッシュ・アンド・チップス...Scampi and chips...
At a separate meal...there was cheese and deep fried mushrooms...別のランチで、チーズやマッシュルームが美味しかった。。。
Oh...and dessert...delightful tricky dicky pudding...with caramel, cream and custard...How did I lose weight in the UK? デザートが美味しかった!
It is not all pub food...we had a fabulous Lebanese lunch for UK Mother's Day...イギリスのお母さんの日ですばらしいランチをいただいた。レバノン食が大好き!
 ハマスやタブーラが美味しい。。。Hummus and tabbouleh and all things yummy...
一番すきなのがフールという豆の食事。ヨルダンで朝ごはんとして食べて気に入った。I love ful best of all--a bean dish served warm with olive oil, garlic and lemon juice at breakfast. I fell in love with it in Jordan.
Oh, and of course doughnuts...from Sainsbury's...近くのスーパーでドーナツを買った!
This one was not from Sainsbury's...this is heaven from Morrison's... これは違うところで科って食べたドーナツ!ヨーク研究した!
 Best doughnut EVER! 今まで最高なドーナツ!
And finally...this is the lovely last lunch my mom had in hospital...what service! 病院でお母さんがいただいたランチです。すばらしい病院で手術した。食べ物も美味しくてちょっとホテルっぽい!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿